Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday, William was sick with a scratchy throat, so Charlotte and I did a lot together. She read a whole level 3 book out loud ("Arthur and the Back to School Surprise"), and learned about Helen Keller, air pollution, global warming and mummies. Charlotte made a little scrapbook from construction paper and cut out pictures from a sales flyer and wrote captions. Pretty cute! I read to her, quite a few chapters of her fairy book. We also, as noted in the post below, made cookies! Charlotte invented a new kind of cookie. We haven't named it yet.

Charlotte asked me to tape Good Eats from the Food Network, so it's good that she's capitalizing on this new interest.

Charlotte really wants to make a new bag for dance. I told her I would knit one, but she found some fabric she really likes. I'm hoping to make it today.

We're having trouble getting used to the time change!

No comments:

Post a Comment